1. Names of the participants (height and weight are only required for those renting gear)
Name (First, Last, MI) - Age - Height - Weight
2. Would you like one of our scheduled trips or a private trip?
3. Please enter your dates (please note you do need to be in Big Sky the evening prior to hitting the trail for orientation, and to receive gear and food bags).
4. Do you need rental gear ($75 per person, includes pack, tent, sleeping pad, sleeping bag, headlamp)?
5. You may hire a Sherpa. Sherpas may carry up to 30 lbs of your weight, and will camp at an alternate site away from the group. Sherpas are available at a rate of $300 per day. Would you like to hire a Sherpa?
If yes, how many?
6. For those brining their own food, you may receive a discount (which varies with the number of days and people). Would you like to provide your own food and cooking gear?
7. Do you need rental gear (tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, trekking poles, backpack, community gear)?
Note: Those bringing their own gear should plan on a food bag to be added to their pack, unless bringing their own food.
Backpacking is a physical sport, and requires each individual to be in reasonable shape. Each participant should consult their doctor prior to trip, to prevent any problems on the trail. Although you don't have to be in perfect shape by any means, the ability to hike 10 miles in a day is a good way to start.
Participants should bring any or all medications, prescriptions, ect in plastic baggies. In the unlikely event of a medical emergency, our guides, which are first responders and EMT's will be your primary caregiver, for sometimes a couple of days or more until we can reach an area with communication. It is important you give us everyone's medical history in the unlikely event we have an emergency.
1. Are you Allergic to any medications, food and other allergies, insect, pollens?
2. Do you have any medical conditions that we should aware of (please be as detailed as possible)?
3. Those with insect allergies should bring at least 2 EPI pens or other medication needed in a waterproof bag, and carry it with them at all times on the trek.
4. Who do we contact in the event of an emergency? Please provide Primary Contact Name / Phone Number
Please provide Health Insurance Information.
I do agree to bring all of the items on the list for our trip, and if I come unprepared, or if the guide feels that I can not make the trip, the guide has the right to terminate my participation prior to the departure (if you forget some items, we can often pick them up prior to the departure). Yellowstone Tour Guides requires a $750 + $100 for each additional person, non-refundable deposit at the time of the reservation, with the balance due 60 days prior to the trip departure. Trips with balances not paid in full within 60 days of the departure date may be cancelled with no refund on the deposit, and the next person on the waiting list will be invited to join us. Trips cancelled within 60 days will be charged the full amount.
Those bringing their own gear must have a backpack, sleeping bag (down to 25 degrees is recommended, our bags are down to 15, do not bring down sleeping bags), sleeping pad, tent(s), trekking poles (optional- none for kids).
*Because of the complexity of backpacking trips, and we do understand that injuries, emergencies, and other events happen which may cause a cancellation, as a result, we highly recommend purchasing trip insurance to reimburse you for any losses due to cancellations, etc.
This agreement is contractual and not a mere recital. I agree to all of the terms and conditions above, and I certify that I am physically able to make the trek I booked and that I have chosen a trip with an ability from easy, moderate or advanced that fits my abilities (If you have any questions about the trips any ability levels, please email us or call us with your questions and we would be happy to help you chose a great trek for your abilities).
Signature of all Adults
1. Print Name
1. Email Address
1. Date Agreed
2. Print Name
2. Email Address
2. Date Agreed
Guardian Signature (required for all participants under the age of all minors under the age of 18)
1. Gaurdian Name
1. Gaurdian Email
1. Date Agreed
2. Gaurdian Name
2. Gaurdian Email
2. Date Agreed